1 Channel Relay Lighting Wireless Remote Controler Switch remote control light kit One way 220v can wear wall
Wireless remote control switch is a kind of widely used wireless control device. It can be used in the garage door control, lighting control, remote control curtain and so on. It has the advantages of easy installation and safe and reliable.
One. Product Type: LC-220V-2C
Second, the scope of application: garage doors, household appliances, switches or other areas of wireless control
Third, the technical parameters:
1. Operating voltage: AC220V (city 220)
2. Receiver sensitivity:> - 105dB
3. Relay contact capacity: 10A 250VAC | 10A 30VDC
4. load power: single-channel resistive load ≤ 1000W, inductive load ≤ 400W (for control of larger load plus contactor control) We do not recommend control of high-power load, the proposed control power of each channel in 1000W (resistive load); 600W (inductive load); 400W (motor load) the following.
5. Operating frequency: 433MHz-315MHZ
L4 (interlock: two ways can only have one output at the same time), T4 (self-locking: two-way mutual each other), the control mode: Independent output, do not affect each other, click the output and then click to stop the output)
Tips: the remote control button can only press a button at the same time can not hold down more than 2 keys, or interfere with each other will affect the normal work.
7. Remote control distance: the ground without interference No-load test 100 meters (the actual application of radio products according to different remote control distance from different environments, the gap is very large, there are strict requirements of this carefully bought!)
8. Load type: energy-saving lamps fluorescent LED lights motor ... ... and so on load
9. Output: relay common / normally open / normally closed (flexible application can control a variety of voltage load)
10. Encoding: fixed code (welding code) The main board and remote control need to correspond to the encoding of the pin can be, the state were: high, low, floating.
11. Configuration instructions: a remote control, 220V receiver with a full set of shell