Adapter plate + V8 emulator, JLINK J-LINK V8 emulator (double BUFFER)
Download software: http://www.segger.com/jlink-software.html
J-LINK V8 supports ARM7, ARM9, ARM11, Cortex-M3 core, support for ADS, IAR, KEIL development environment.
1.JLINK full-featured emulator - adopted 09 new chip;
2 dual-core output buffer authentic original
NXP Original 74ALVC164245DGGR
3.JLink USB port esd protection ic full protection!
4 using 500 mA resettable fuse to protect our USB port, full protection!
5. OUR JLink 8550 transistor using high current 1.5A, ensuring power on command output 400ma current!
Your product can be powered directly from JLINK
V8.0 V7.0 version corresponds to the version of the improvements:
(1) Improved SWD hardware interface circuit, counterfeit JLINK V8 using the JTAG debug debug mode can be normal, but when debugging CORTEX-M3 core chip will not use SWD functionality. V7 hardware SWD part with the V8 not the same, if forced to switch to SWD mode, JLINK master chip will be burned! JLINK V8 interface circuit using two-level converter chip, using a level converter chip will be fake V8!
(2) V8.0 using two-color LED can indicate more work status, V7.0 only an LED indicator;
(3) optimize the firmware structure, move bootloader firmware upgrade function area, doubling the application area, easy to add new features;
(4) support for ARM11 better and much faster than JLINK V7, the ARM11 choice.
J-Link emulation is SEGGER company ARM core chip to support the launch of the JTAG emulator. With IAR EWARM, ADS, KEIL, WINARM, RealView and other integrated development environment supports all ARM7/ARM9 core chip simulation, through the RDI interface and the integrated development environment seamlessly, easy to operate, easy to connect, easy to learn, is learning to develop ARM the best and most practical development tools.
J-Link ARM Features:
* IAR EWARM integrated development environment seamlessly connected JTAG emulator
* Supports all ARM7/ARM9 core chip, and cortex M3, including Thumb mode
* Support for ADS, IAR, KEIL, WINARM, REALVIEW almost all development environments
* Download speeds of up to ARM7: 600kB / s, ARM9: 550kB / s, through the DCC up to 800 kB / s
* The maximum JTAG speed 12 MHz
* Target board voltage range 1.2V-3.3V, 5V compatible
* Auto speed recognition
* Monitoring all JTAG signals and target board voltage
* Fully Plug and Play
* Use USB power (but not the target board power supply)
* With a USB cable and 20-pin flat cable
* Support multi-device JTAG serial connection
* Standard 20-pin JTAG emulation plug
* Optional 14-pin JTAG emulation plug
* Optional adapter for 5V targets board
* With J-Link TCP / IP server, allows TCP / IP network using J-Link
J-Link support for ARM cores:
* ARM7TDMI (Rev 1)
* ARM7TDMI (Rev 3)
* ARM7TDMI-S (Rev 4)
* ARM720T * ARM920T
USB power supply, the whole current <50mA
USB interface USB 2.0 Full Speed 12Mbps
Target board interfaces
J-Link and target board serial data transfer speed between the maximum 12MHz
Supported target board voltage 1.2 - 3.3V, 5V compatible
Target board supply voltage 4.5 - 5V (from USB 5V)
Target board power supply current max 300mA, with overcurrent protection
Operating temperature +5 ° C ... +60 ° C
Storage temperature -20 ° C ... +65 ° C
Dimensions (excluding cable) 100mm x 53mm x 27mm
Weight (without cable) 70g
Electromagnetic compatibility EN 55022, EN 55024
Supported operating systems Microsoft Windows 2000
Microsoft Windows XP
Microsoft Windows XP x64
Microsoft Windows 2003
Microsoft Windows 2003 x64
Microsoft Windows Vista
Microsoft Windows Vista x64
Abbiamo disponibili datasheet di tutti i componenti, qualora non fosse presente nella scheda download del prodotto inviaci un messaggio dal modulo contattaci e lo pubblicheremo il prima possibile nel nostro sito.