Nextion NX3224T028 2.8 inch
Nextion is a seamless Human Machine Interface (HMI) solution that provides a control and visualization interface between a human and a process, machine, application or appliance. Nextion is mainly applied to Internet of thing (IoT) or consumer electronics field. It is the best solution to replace the traditional LCD and LED Nixie tube.
Nextion includes a hardware part (a series of TFT boards) and a software part (the Nextion editor). The Nextion TFT board uses only one serial port to communicate. It lets users avoid the hassle of wiring. We noticed that most engineers spend much time in application development but get unsatisfactory results. As a solution to this situation, Nextion editor has mass components such as button, text, progress bar, slider, instrument panel etc. to enrich the interface design. Furthermore, the drag-and-drop function ensures that users spend less time in programming, which will reduce 99% of their development workloads. With the help of this WYSIWYG editor, designing a GUI is a piece of cake.
It's easy to adapt Nextion family HMI to existing projects. Users just need to provide it a UART.
NX3224T028 is a powerful 2.8'' HMI, which is member of Nextion family. Features include: a 2.8" TFT 320x240 resistive touch screen display, 4M Flash, 2KByte RAM, 65k colors.
- 320 x 240 Resolution
- RGB 65K true to life colours
- TFT Screen with integrated 4-wire Resistive Touch Panel
- Easy 4 pin interface to any TTL Serial Host
- 4M Flash memory for User Application Code and Data
- On board micro-SD card for firmware upgrade
- Visual Area:57.6mm(L)×43.2mm(W)
- Adjustable Brightness:0~180 nit, the interval of adjustment is 1%
- 5V65mA power consumption
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+, B+ and Raspberry Pi 2.
- Powered directly off the Raspberry Pi, no external power supply is required
- Generic using for all Arduino or Raspberry Pi project.
|Display Resolution||320 * 240|
|Screen Type||Touch Screen|
|TFT display interface||N/A|
- SD Card Socket
- Touch Screen